The Hampton Ballet Theatre School (HBTS), celebrating 13 years of dancing in the Hamptons, is the training ground for classical dance on the East End. Teaching several styles of dance starting at age 3 and up!
HAMPTON BALLET THEATRE SCHOOL
1. If you, your child, or any other family members are sick or not feeling themselves, DO NOT come to the studio; if any child exhibits signs of sickness at the studio, their parents will be contacted immediately and they will be sent home.
2. All dancers and staff members will answer a short medical questionnaire and have their temperatures checked upon entering the studio.
3. Dancers should get ‘performance’ ready at home; no changing on premises. Dancers will enter the studio, put their bag in their assigned cubby, or hook, put on their dance shoes, and enter class.
4. Masks or face coverings must be worn in all classes as well as in the studio lobbies. Masks will be available in all HBTS studios.
5. Hand sanitizer, wipes, and soap will be provided in all HBTS studios to ensure proper hygiene.
6. Class sizes will be limited to ensure proper social distancing. During classes, students will be spaced apart from each other at the barre and in center. Students will maintain proper social distancing (6ft) at all times both in the lobby and in class and will refrain from touching other dancers or teachers.
7. Drop-off procedure: Pink through Garnet levels: one masked parent or caregiver may walk the child into the studio lobby before class. Black through Royal levels: parents will drop off dancers at the studio door.
8. Pick-up procedure: Pink through Garnet levels: one masked parent or caregiver may wait at the studio doorway and children will be dismissed in small groups. Black through Royal levels: dancers will be dismissed by a staff member at the studio door in small groups.
9. HBTS studios will be cleaned and sanitized daily and after each class (common areas, bathrooms, floor, barres, tables, doorknobs, etc ...)
10. All HBTS studios will be equipped with high-quality air purifiers to ensure proper ventilation.
11. Please use your common sense, wear a mask, maintain appropriate distancing, and wash your hands so we can enjoy being in the studio, dancing away!!!