The Hampton Ballet Theatre School (HBTS), celebrating 13 years of dancing in the Hamptons, is the training ground for classical dance on the East End. Teaching several styles of dance starting at age 3 and up!
HAMPTON BALLET THEATRE SCHOOL
1. If you, your child, or any other family members are sick or not feeling themselves, DO NOT come to the studio; if any child exhibits signs of sickness at the studio, their parents will be contacted, immediately, and they will be sent home.
2. Dancers should get ‘performance’ ready at home; no changing on premises. Dancers will enter the studio, put their bag in their assigned cubby, put on their dance shoes, and enter class.
3. Dancers’ and staff members’ temperatures will be checked upon entering the studio.
4. Masks or face coverings must be worn in studio lobbies. Face coverings and gloves are optional in class, but can be worn in all classes at the discretion of the dancer or parent. Gloves and face coverings will be available in all HBTS studios.
5. Hand sanitizers, soap, and wipes will be provided in all HBTS studios to ensure proper hygiene.
6. Students must maintain proper social distancing (6 ft.) at all times in the studio lobby and dance studio.
7. Class sizes will be limited.
8. During classes, students will be spaced apart from each other at the barre. Students will maintain proper social distancing (6ft) at all times during class and will refrain from touching other dancers or teachers.
9. Drop-off procedure: Pink through Garnet levels: one masked parent or caregiver may walk the child into the studio lobby before class. Black through Royal levels: parents will drop off dancers at the studio door.
10. Pick-up procedure: Pink through Garnet levels: one masked parent or caregiver may wait at the studio doorway and children will be dismissed in small groups. Black through Royal levels: dancers will be dismissed by a staff member at the studio door in small groups.
11. HBTS studios will be cleaned and sanitized daily and after each class (common areas, bathrooms, floor, barres, tables, doorknobs, etc ...)
12. Please use your common sense, wear a mask, maintain appropriate distancing and wash hands so we can enjoy being in the studio again, dancing away!!!